Date(s) - 14 Jun 2012
09:30 - 11:30
Baffled by Twitter?
Fed up with hearing ‘tweet us’, ‘hash tag’, ‘follow us on Twitter’ and want to know what they mean? Or do you have a Twitter account but don’t know where to start?
Twitter is being used by businesses of all sizes and you can join in.
Why many Businesses are using Twitter to communicate
- A low/no cost way to connect with new customers
- Drive enquiries to your website or into your shop
- Free publicity for your events or special offers
- Great for businesses with small budgets, limited time
Need more convincing? Read more facts and stats about Twitter
During our 2 hour session, you will learn:
- How to set up your account for maximum impact
- Understand the language: short urls, hash tags, ff’s etc.
- Who to follow and how to retweet
- ‘Hands on’ using Wi-Fi via your phone or laptop
- Small groups, plenty of time for questions
You will receive all course materials and an Exclusive ’10 Top Tips for Tweeting Success’ report
Why Business Growth and Support?
- 30+ years mixed business experience, an independently accredited business adviser and qualified eMarketer
- We believe business training is not a privilege of the few so its price remains affordable to all. You won’t find us in fancy venues, just friendly, accessible ones
Please contact Madeline 023 9269 8945 or complete our website contact form on the right for more information.